RESPONSIBILITY OF THE EDITORIAL BOARD
- The editorial board should guarantee the binding nature and respect to publication ethics by all persons involved in the assembling of the journal.
- The editorial board should maintain the journal´s scientific character. It should also point out the shortcomings or the possible professional misconducts and give final approval for the publication of research paper drafts.
- The editorial board should approve the content of individual issues of the journal. It has the right not to include the research paper draft into the journal´s next issue immediately after its approval.
- The editorial board should not give approval for publication of not yet reviewed research paper drafts.
- The editorial board should investigate suspicions of breaches of publication ethics. Serious breaches may lead to termination of cooperation with the infringer during the whole period of publication of the journal.