The Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic is interested in ensuring the accessibility of its website in accordance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technology in public administration and relevant implementing regulations within the scope of the conditions under the Directive (EU) 2016/2012.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://ssad.statistics.sk/
This website is in partial compliance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technology in public administration and relevant implementing rules within the scope of the conditions under Directive (EU) 2016/2012 with regard to the non-compliance elements listed below.
The content below is not available for the following reasons:
1. Non-compliance with Directive (EU) 2016/2012 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies:
- Label attributes are missing from the search form. [Success criterion 1.3.1 Information and interrelationships]
- The h1 element is not present on some pages, it is only used for the title of the journal, which results in some headings using h2. [Success criterion 1.3.1 Information and interrelationships]
- Insufficient contrast of font color with background [Success criterion 1.4.3 Minimum contrast]
- There is no mechanism that allows you to skip content blocks (such as menus) that are repeated on various web pages. [Success criterion 2.4.1 Skipping blocks]
2. Non-compliance with the Slovak generally binding legislations regulating the standards concerning the accessibility of websites and mobile applications:
- Within css styles, px occurs when specifying the font size. [Rule 2.2 of Annex no. 1 to the ISVS Standards Decree]
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was made on 24.April 2020.
Evaluation of the compliance of the website with the requirements of Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technology in public administration and relevant implementing regulations within the scope of the conditions under Directive (EU) 2016/2012 was carried out by self-assessment.
The statement was last checked on 20.August 2020.
Feedback and contact information
In case of any problems with the accessibility of the website, please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com. The administrator and operator of the website is the Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic.
In case of unsatisfactory responses to suggestions or requests sent in the framework of the feedback of the public sector entity in accordance with Art. 7 par. 1 letter b) of the Directive of the European Parliament, you can contact the body responsible for enforcing the Directive, which is the Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org